We Take Your Safety Seriously!
At a time when your safety is beyond important, Sunway Charters is taking extra steps to keep you safe.
COVID-19 threat levels continue to change as more people get vaccinated and CDC recommendations are revised. We remain committed to ensuring the safety of our passengers and staff and will follow CDC recommendations based on the current threat level. Keep checking this page to keep updated on the latest developments regarding COVID-19 levels and recent changes.
Sunway Charters is committed to providing our customers with safe, reliable transportation service. That’s why we are an AssurCLEAN certified company. As a member of the United Motorcoach Association, we have been trained and certified as an AssurCLEAN company which means we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and protection during your travels with us.
As a leader in transportation safety in the Carolinas, you can travel with confidence knowing Sunway Charters is keeping up-to-date regarding COVID-19 guidelines and safeguarding our employees and passengers during travel on any of our coaches. If you have any questions regarding our safety procedures, please contact us.
The AssurCLEAN program for the motorcoach industry allows passengers to book and travel with confidence, knowing cleaning protocols, safety practices, and employee training meet current standards for dealing with SARS-CoV2. Look for companies with the AssurCLEAN logo on their website and decals on their vehicles.
All AssurCLEAN companies acknowledge that they have and continue to:
- Designate an individual to be responsible for responding to SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) concerns. Furthermore, all employees know who the designee is and how to contact them.
- Provide all employees with information about SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), how it spreads, and risk of exposure, training on proper handwashing practices, and other routine infection control precautions. access to soap, clean running water, and drying materials or alcohol-based hand sanitizers containing at least 60% alcohol at their worksite.
- Conduct worksite assessments to identify SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) prevention strategies.
- When practical, provide products as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control, Environmental Protection Agency, and other applicable government agencies so that surfaces commonly touched by passengers and staff can be cleaned periodically.
- Use disinfectant products that meet Environmental Protection Agency’s List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) and provide employees training on manufacturer’s directions.
- Coordinate with local and/or state public health officials to establish ongoing communications to facilitate access to relevant information.
- Monitor federal regulations and public health agency guidelines as appropriate.