As the largest charter bus provider on the “Grand Strand”, Sunways’ Myrtle Beach location is focused on meeting the needs of both the local clientele, such as schools, local sports teams, and church or club groups, as well as the very specific tourism market, which is made up of conventions, family reunions, visiting sports teams, military reunions, and golf outings, to name a few.
The Myrtle Beach area is known as the “Grand Strand” because it contains 60 miles of coastline. Because there are so many attractions, it is not unusual for a group’s one-day itinerary to include time shopping at the outlets in North Myrtle Beach, a tour of Atalaya Castle, and a nature walk at Huntington Beach, dinner at one of the restaurants on the Marsh Walk in Murrells Inlet, then ending with a show at Barefoot Landing in the evening. This typical day for a visiting group might be more than 80 miles of travel.
Sunway Charters Myrtle Beach – Specializing in:
- Motorcoach charters for Family Reunions, Sports Teams, Schools, and groups.
- Coordination of convention transportation to local attractions, restaurants, events.
- Small and Large group movements.
- Shuttle moves along the Grand Strand.
- Airport transfers/shuttles for large and small groups.
For more information on how we can assist you with your transportation needs, please contact Terri at terri@sunwaycharters or 843-293-2100.